Re: [OM] The great Olympus sell off.

Subject: Re: [OM] The great Olympus sell off.
From: John Hudson <xyyc@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 08:22:21 -0700
John Gardner wrote:

> The list can be viewed on my web site at www.wildscenes.com and select the
> second hand link from the contents. Alternatively click here to go straight
> to the list http://www.wildscenes.com/forsale.html.

I am not a buyer but John made the following comment about the 135/3.5

Beautifully sharp and very tiny and compact. This lens is in mint
condition with OEM caps and original box. Try reversing a 50mm lens onto
the front of this for some amazing macro work.

I have a 135/3.5 and an SC 50/1.8. Can anyone tell me how I reverse a
50/1.8 onto the 135/3.5 or whether this requires one or both lenses to
be partially dismantled.

jh