Re: [OM] The great Olympus sell off.

Subject: Re: [OM] The great Olympus sell off.
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 19:40:15 +0200
: I have a 135/3.5 and an SC 50/1.8. Can anyone tell me how I reverse a
: 50/1.8 onto the 135/3.5 or whether this requires one or both lenses to
: be partially dismantled.

49mm reversal rings are made by Hama and Kaiser and various filter
manufacturers, but is is also very easy to make your own from two old cheap
filters. Just remove the glass (of the filter, that is! No dismantling of
Zuiko's, please...) and solder or glue them together. Stuff like JB Weld, or
other two component glue, or industrial power glue should be strong enough
to hold the rings together.

hnz