Re: [OM] AirFest 2000

Subject: Re: [OM] AirFest 2000
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 21:05:03 -0500
Cc: "Acer Victoria" <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Acer, my stuff from Airshow2000 the same weekend at NAS Fort Worth JRB is
already HTML'ed and ready to publish if AT&T can only get my connection up
long enough.....Arrrrggh!

Sequence shots of Gene Soucy's inverted ribbon cut, Viper turnin' and
burnin', Warthog attack with lots of fire, Blue Angels minus one....

Thank you AT&T.  They say they will be out here a week from Saturday.
Anybody understand "packet loss" and 11 bytes/s?  Smells like old, wet coax
to me.

Oh, well.  Off to the Davis Mountains and Big Bend on Friday with lots of
Provia 100F.

Gary Edwards