[OM] Recordata Back 4 offered for sale

Subject: [OM] Recordata Back 4 offered for sale
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 21:52:41 -0700
I am offering for sale my Recordata Back 4. It is in good shape: there
is a bit paint rubbed-off from the back, but the important parts are in
fine shape. The pressure plate is clean, no blemishes, and the foam is
all fine. The leatherette covering is also in great shape. I'd like to
get around $100 but if you want to make a reasonable offer I'd entertain
it :-)

The batteries are good and it works perfectly. You can see it here:
http://www.attinasi.org/recordata4.jpg

Thanks,
- marc