RE: [OM] Keeping developer chemicals fresh

Subject: RE: [OM] Keeping developer chemicals fresh
From: "Dave Bulger" <david_bulger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 20:17:28 -0500
Ian,

Actually, we can buy boxes like this over here sold specifically for photo
chemicals.  They're a bit pricey, however.

The wine box issue is a great idea.  Not only would you save money on the
purchase of the box, but you'd have lots of time for photography once your
friends began avoiding you due to your taste in wines...

Re the relabeling of the boxes, I definitely agree!  Last time I tried the
white wine from the box it's bouquet bore a striking resemblence to Kodak's
RapidFix (w/o hardner).  <g>

Dave