Re: [OM] Slotted screws

Subject: Re: [OM] Slotted screws
From: Charles Packard <packardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 21:39:39 -0500
Gary,
I have a the following silver nosed lenses:

          Element
 lens      code  screw-type  serial#
50 f/1.4    G     phillips   393xxx
55 f/1.2    G     slotted    162xxx
100 f2.8    E     slotted    103xxx
135 f/3.5   E     phillips   151xxx
75~150 f/4  -     phillips   214xxx

Are you trying to answer that age old poser;
"Which came first the zuiko or the Olympus?"
Hope my contribution helps find the answer.

Oh!!! The Silver Nose of Texas...Hit it Acer! ..as clear as it can be...

Charles Packard

 <snip>