[OM] 90/2 Macro shots - first attempt

Subject: [OM] 90/2 Macro shots - first attempt
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 00:07:38 -0500
Played with the new 90/2 Macro the other day and got the pictures back.
Handheld shots, OM-4, T20 flash.  Ok, not a perfect macro setup, but what
was handy.  I was really just trying to use up a roll.

The texture and quality is, to me, amazing. In the first shot of the top of
an OM-2n, you can clearly see the dust where the Shoe4 goes.

The third one is a good example of depth-of-field in a macro, or lack
thereof.  If I remember, these were all shot at f8.  The last one is my
favorite.  It just jumps out at you.

Here's a link to a few of them, with a favorite subject of ours.  Naturally,
these are resized, as I don't think anyone wanted to load the original 32Mb
Tif files. The downside is that the resized Jpegs don't do justice to the
originals.

I haven't a clue what I am doing in the macro world, but hopefully will
learn.

www.zuikoholic.com/macro

Thanks

Tom