[OM] Genuine Olympus camera straps for sale!

Subject: [OM] Genuine Olympus camera straps for sale!
From: "Craig Roberts" <croberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 12:52:05 -0400
Hey y'all,

A little camera shop here in Boston has just uncovered about two dozen
genuine Olympus camera straps in their back room.  I bought one this morning
and thought I'd pass along the news of their availability (I have absolutely
no financial interest in this).  The straps are first class: wide nylon in
either black with blue striping or ivory with black striping.  They've got
leather accents, nice padding and, of course, the Olympus logo.  The metal
hardware is engraved (Olympus Japan).  These are very, very nice straps.

The shop (International Camera, Inc.) wants 20 bucks apiece for them...USPS
shipping included.  I honestly don't know if that's a good price...or if
these straps are readily available elsewhere.  I just thought I'd pass along
the news.

If you're interested, please call Rick at 617-423-2968 today.

Later...

Craig Roberts
Boston