[OM] Requirements

Subject: [OM] Requirements
From: "S.D.YOO" <tradehd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 21:05:42
Dear Sir,

We saw your mail address after visiting your website and would like to
introduce you to our Corporation.We are now looking for companies which
would like to distribute these products like super Alkaline & super heavy
duty dry batteries,Nexxell Brand. If you are interested in, kindly feel
free to contact us without any hesitation. We will send a definite product
introduces,price list and company profile to you immediately.

Yours Faithfully,

Hyundai Trade Corp.
Seoul,Korea