[OM] Thanks- metal surface photography

Subject: [OM] Thanks- metal surface photography
From: Mark Staiger <Mark.Staiger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 11:05:37 +1000
To everyone that has contributed to my initial
query on photographing polished metal, thanks very
much. I have been inundated with suggestions, many
to try out for the still photos I need to take.
Well the other part of the problem is related to
high speed video (500 frames/second) which uses a
high frequency strobe light but this list is not
really the place to ask such questions. On with OM
related stuff....

By the way, if I submit a photo for the ADITL
section what sort of dpi or pixel sized picture is
required. I finally have a Polaroid sprintscan
35LE which has a max resolution of 1950 dpi. I
have not done any monitor calibration except
through Photoshop using the wizard thingy.

Best regards, Mark