[OM] Looking for good camera stores in Japan (OT)

Subject: [OM] Looking for good camera stores in Japan (OT)
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 06:19:44 PDT
Cc: j.korten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I know several listmembers live in Japan or are from Japan, but I do not know all the individual e-mail addresses, so I'm making this request to the list (sorry for the ones that are not interested).

In order to be able to find some interesting items in Japan (like multiple 35-80/2.8s) for affordable prices, Jaap is looking for good addresses of camera stores (new and 2nd hand stores) that are not located in Shinjuku, Ginza or Yodobashi.

Jaap will be going to Kobe and to Tokyo, so hopefully someone knows some interesting addresses that are not located in the above mentioned "hot" areas (as Jaap already knows his way around there very well).

If you know of such places, please send an e-mail to both me and Jaap (j.korten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx).

Thanks in advance, and cheers!
Olafo

PS: Giles: I've lost Tomoko's e-mail address, could you please fwd this message to her?