Re: [OM] M1 on eBay

Subject: Re: [OM] M1 on eBay
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 11:27:26 -0700
Dinkar Jhalera wrote:

>the recent OM1 as an M1 on eBay. Well I was one of the persons who did get
>confused and I do have an M1 in my collection.  I still maintain that the
>way seller described it was exteremely misleading.

Not to defend the infidel seller who so brazenly mislabelled her OM-1 as
an M-1, I still maintain that since he/she did provide several reasonably
clear picts of his/her wares, there was little room for mistake, despite
the rather indifferent scribbles which accompanined them (the picts).

I am a believer in the proverb "a picture is worth a thousand words", and
it is my sincere hope that at least the photographers among us agree with
it, or they would stop taking photos and start writing poetry...  Oh wait,
you say: some already have (started writing poetry) ??!!  Oops! Never mind.
:-) :-)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxx