[OM] Olympus Pen VF Book - GREAT!

Subject: [OM] Olympus Pen VF Book - GREAT!
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 14:16:21 -0400
I just want to be one to give my accolades to John Foster for his new book on the Olympus Pen viewfinder cameras.

It's wonderful, and worth the GBP 44. The hard back LE that I got has a real neat Pen repeating logo on the cover.

If you have the slightest interest in these cameras (it doesn't include the Pen F/FT/FV series), GET THIS BOOK. They won't be around very long.

Skip