[OM] Photo quality printer

Subject: [OM] Photo quality printer
From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 12:25:46 -0400
Hello Everyone,
I've been considering going to a "digital darkroom" for color work.  When I got
a new computer recently, I got one with enough memory, just in case.  Now my
printer has died, and I'd like to get a really good photo quality replacement.
I've read hype on Canon, Epson, and HP (can't remember the model #'s).   If
anyone has a strong opinion on which printer does the best job, I'd appreciate
hearing from you.  Since money is an issue, I guess I'm looking for the best
bang for the buck.  Once I take this step, I'll have a scanner and the software
to go.
Regards,
John Pendley