[OM] FS: IS-3DLX

Subject: [OM] FS: IS-3DLX
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 09:39:28 -0700
For Sale:

Olympus IS-3DLX, conservatively in 9 (KEH=Ex) condition, with only two
blemishs: neck strap scuffing (surficial) on the plastic just under the
power switch and a short, shallow scratch on the top of the flash. Plus
an obscure scuff line here and there. Otherwise, perfect optics,
mechanics and electronics, with an overall lightly used appearance
(i.e., still has sheen). In particular, the lens barrel is much tighter
fit than I've seen on other used IS-3 's. Includes original wide Nylon
Olympus neck strap and Olympus lens cap, plus near full charged CR 123A
batteries.

$310, plus shipping at cost.

Contact me off-list, if interested. Partial trades on OM equipment
considered, but "first come, first served" for cash deals.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV