Re: [OM] Photo quality printer

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo quality printer
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 16:07:55 -0400
You can refill cartridges for the Epson 850, 1200, and 3000 through 3rd party sources (try www.missupply.com). In fact, they even have a continuous flow system now, where the printer draws ink from a bottle, rather than loading cartridges at all.

I don't know about the new Epson 870, 1270, and 2000P. They're pretty new. Don't forget that Epson doesn't like you to do this, so they will disavow any knowledge of your actions should you proceed. But the other option is to fork over WAY TOO MUCH cash to Epson for the damn pre-filled cartridges.

Skip