[OM] FS - Zuiko 35mm F2 MC + hood

Subject: [OM] FS - Zuiko 35mm F2 MC + hood
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 00:13:33 +0000
Well no one wanted it last time I offered it so one more try before taking
it to eBay where one just sold for more than this without the hood.

I have a Zuiko 35mm f2 MC + Olympus metal hood and both Olympus caps I
wish to sell for $185

The hood is mint and recently acquired

Perfect optics and mechanicals, no dings and the usual paint wear
on edges of the aperture ring - minor.

For those living in EU countries note that I live in Ireland so you would
not have to pay any duties.

Buyer pays shipping.

The lens may be returned for a full refund within 2 weeks if you are
dissatisfied in any way.

If you are interested, please contact me off list.

Giles

cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx