Re: [OM] Olympus focusing rail for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus focusing rail for sale
From: raggedy ann <rag@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 23:16:18 -0400
I'm looking for some way to move my OM4 in very small increments for macro use,
w/o also having to move my tripod, would your focusing rail accomplish this or
is a focusing stage also required? What is meant by "missing the screw-in cap
on one end"? Sorry for my ignorance. I have a 3221 Bogen tripod and the pistol
grip head and need a way to move my OM4 and macro lens in very small increments
after the tripod is set up. Will your rail alone work? If not, do you have any
recommendations? Thank you very much!!