RE: [OM] (Fwd) Take Anywhere camera suggestions

Subject: RE: [OM] (Fwd) Take Anywhere camera suggestions
From: "Michael Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 23:50:34 -0500
I have been REALLY pleased with the quality of the prints from the
Stylus Epic (prime, not zoom).  It is an f2.8 lens, and really does
a great job.  It has several flash functions, and rudimentary spot
metering/focus built in by pressing an holding the shutter button.
Tiny package (it will fit in a shirt pocket), somewhat weatherproof,
and cheap.  If it gets trashed, stolen, etc, it is inexpensively
replaceable.  And the photo quality really is impressive.

My two cents..

Mike