Re: [OM] Photo software (was photo quality printers)

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo software (was photo quality printers)
From: "Keith Berry" <k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 16:10:48 +0100
John Pendley wrote:
>...  I'm
>guessing that I'll hear a lot of good things about Photoshop, but if I'm
>going to get a 1270, I'll need something a little less pricy...

Have a look at Paint Shop Pro - www.jasc.com . Since version 6 was released
I see that even Digital Photo FX magazine is starting to treat it with some
respect. I find it particularly easy for correcting converging verticals
caused by tilting a 28mm lens upwards - to get to the Distort function you
have only to press [Ctrl]-A, [Ctrl]-F and D keys. I still haven't figured
out how to do that in PhotoShop 5; would anyone like to enlighten me?

Regards,
Keith Berry
(Birmingham, England)
k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx