Re: [OM] Photo software (was photo quality printers) -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo software (was photo quality printers) -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 17:51:39 -0400
Open the image.  Fit  on Screen (Ctrl+0). Maximize the View. Turn off the tools
(tab).  Select the entire image. Free Transform (Ctrl+T). Holding the Ctrl key
(that's command for MAC) drag a handle! You could also do
Edit->Transform->Distort.

<< I find it particularly easy for correcting converging verticals
caused by tilting a 28mm lens upwards - to get to the Distort function you
have only to press [Ctrl]-A, [Ctrl]-F and D keys. I still haven't figured
out how to do that in PhotoShop 5; would anyone like to enlighten me?>>