[OM] The URL of my page of the Enschede disaster

Subject: [OM] The URL of my page of the Enschede disaster
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 03:53:29 PDT
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Have they determined the cause of the explosion?

Not yet, this is still under investigation, but whether they'll ever find out...?!?

I am surprised that so large an amount of explosive material was allowed inside the city.

Yes, that's what everybody thinks! It's ridiculous of course, and worse still is that this is not the only place this is the case; apparently in all of The Netherlands there are some 70 more of such locations in urban areas. I guess they will now move all of them out into the country side...

Good, I'll let you guys know when some more updates become available...

Cheers!
Olafo