Re: [OM] Non-Olympus bodies on Olympus bellows

Subject: Re: [OM] Non-Olympus bodies on Olympus bellows
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 00:36:37 +0200
: If you can't find that, an alternative would be modifying another
: bellows to put an OM mount on it.  I've got a Pentax bellows that
: has had OM mounts put on the front and rear using 7mm extension
: tubes.  I haven't looked at it in enough detail to learn how
: extensive the machine work was on it, but at least it is possible.

And there are of course also the generic bellows made by companies like Hama
and Novoflex, that don't need any modification, just the right set of
adapters; they allow you to mix any brand of camera and lens.

Btw, today I discovered a very neat item: a bellows with tilt and shift
capabilities! Very nice priced too, it just needs a small repair. I'll pick
it up next week, after the fix, and let you all know my findings. Wondering
how the 135/4.5 works on it... This one uses adapters too, I think it was T.
I know Hama makes one (this may very well be the very same one), and that it
is very expensive.

hnz