[OM] [OT] Slide Show Reccomendations

Subject: [OM] [OT] Slide Show Reccomendations
From: Kerry Frohling <kfrohling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 23:01:42 -0700
Hello All,

I have an off-topic subject I'd like to bring up to this knowledgeable
forum.  I'm been toying with the idea of trying to setup a multi-projector
slide show.  Does anyone know of any good resources for this, either from a
technique or equipment standpoint.  Ideally I'd like a setup with two
projectors and dissolve unit synchronized to music.  Is this very expensive?
You'd think with everyone going digital, you might be able to find some
universities or corporations unloading equipment of this type (money _is_ an
object!)  Any suggestions, recommendations or discussions, on or off-line
would be appreciated.

Kerry Frohling
Fullerton, CA USA