Re: [OM] The cunning predator eyed me coldly

Subject: Re: [OM] The cunning predator eyed me coldly
From: "John Prosper" <japrosper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 12:21:01 EDT
I have only had two really notable bloopers. ;-)

Once when I visited DisneyWorld for an afternoon and shot madly with a non-advancing film canister. It wasn't the first time I committed that error (the other times were negligible events which were easy to repeat), but it was definitely the last. After that boner, I made sure I found out how to load film in a foolproof manner. No more rare event bloopers for me! ;-)

The other blooper reel material came when my batteries ran out while photographing a friend's wedding. Thank God!, I wasn't the principal photographer. This was my first exposure to the OM4's battery drain problems. I had the circuit board replaced, and I ALWAYS carry spare batteries in my bag now. ;-)

John A. Prosper