[OM] OM2 bodies for sale

Subject: [OM] OM2 bodies for sale
From: "D G" <dgzap@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 23:15:29 GMT
Fellow zuiko-holics,

I am cleaning out the closet and selling OM equipment I am no longer using, and the following two bodies are for sale, both 100 pct functional- work great:

OM2N, black, MD, #798930, ex +condition- this body I bought from a work associate, who was the original owner. I have put 2 rolls of film through it in 8 years, and he only used it for family shots and a few holiday trips. It looks very very nice, no dents or dings, a few bright marks (small- on film holder etc.), it is really ex++ but I am missing the motor drive cover (never had it), so I say ex+. This camera has had light use, to say the least, and comes with the original two manuals that came with the OM2N. Very clean and above average camera.
Price $250.00 US dollars

OM2S, #1041368, ex, ex+, this camera was purchased used from a dealer
6 years ago, and is in very good overall condition. It is very clean also, but has more (slight) brassing on the film holder, and the corners of the body. The film holder was poorly retouched with flat black paint- a little, by the previous owner (dumb move!)- hence the ex rating. Very slight (very small) ding on bottom plate near battery cover. Very clean camera I put about four rolls through in the last 6 years, a good user camera not an ugly beater by any stretch, looks really nice I am trying to be overly critical to be fair. Missing motordrive cover also- these are available for 10 bucks I understand - from OM Guy(?).

Bottom line is I only use my OM3's these days and my one OM4T, and these cameras get zero use, so I am happy to try and sell them to other list members. They are 100 pct as described, and I am happy to keep them (because I love all OM cameras- I can't help myself!), but they are available to interested parties.

Thanks!

Dave