Re: [OM] [OT] Slide Show Reccomendations

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Slide Show Reccomendations
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 18:23:08 +0000
Kerry,
There have been a number of replies already.  See also the projection forum
on Phil Greenspun's "Photo.net" site here:
  http://photo.net/photo/slide-projectors.html

If what you are looking for is not discussed up front by Phil, scroll down
through the readers' postings.  There is additional information about
projection systems and methods there.  BTW, his entire site is one of the
best general photography resources on the web.

-- John