Re: [OM] Take Anywhere camera suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] Take Anywhere camera suggestions
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 10:46:10 EDT
 jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hope you didn't mean the sub-mini Rollei 35 RF's have a reliability issue
>  in general.

John,
While I have owned two Rollie 35s bought used, which gave me no problems, I
have seen reliability problems discussed quite a bit on the 'net. I couldn't
give you specifics other than meter failures, (also general fragility?) but
there IS a history of discussing reliability problems out there. Usually,
there is at least SOME truth when these things are discussed over time.

George S.