[OM] Tech Pan and TX free to good homes

Subject: [OM] Tech Pan and TX free to good homes
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 13:15:33 -0500
It is a rainy Sunday in Texas, so my wife cleaned out the freezer.  She
found a ziplock bag full of frozen Tech Pan cassettes.  Nine total, seven
handspooled 36 exposure, one hand-spooled 12 exposure, and one Kodak-spooled
36.  All have been frozen in Kodak cannisters for the last 15 years and may
or may not be good.  I no longer have a darkroom so I would like to give
them away to someone who does and will shoot them.  Email me off list at:

   garyetx@xxxxxxxx

Depending on the response, I'll figure out an equitable way to distribute
the film.  I'll give priority to anyone teaching photography who wants it
for the students.

We also found a factory sealed 100 foot roll of Tri-X 35 mm dated 12/1981
but also frozen for most if not all of that time.  Same offer for the TX.

Gary Edwards