Re: [OM] Amateur Photograpy May 2000

Subject: Re: [OM] Amateur Photograpy May 2000
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam2@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 18:51:16 +0200
Simon E wrote:
-----
>Just after hitting 'send' I remembered that I also have AP articles on the
>OM2000 (4 Dec '99) and the OM3Ti v Contax RTS3 v Leica R8 (24 July '99).
>Also a short (2-page) review of the OM4Ti from BJP 12 Jan '00. If anyone is
>interesting in PDF-ing these I could send them the articles. I inserted the
>dates for anyone wanting hard copies.
>
>All are pretty favourable, which is mildly reassuring in the current
>magazine climate of AF-is-everything, "if your motordrive can't do 0-60mph
>in under 4 seconds you're a loser". Heck, I shot superbikes at the weekend
>using an OM1, with manual focus, manual film advance/rewind, a Weston
>silicon-cell handheld meter... that explains why my prints are blurred,
>underexposed and devoid of action because the film wasn't wound on ;-) At
>least the shutter wasn't set at 1/15th sec by mistake.
-----

I have never converted documents to PDF, but I am allmost cerain that I can
get a full working version of Acrobat to do this. I'll try if I can do the
job and let the list know ASAP. Maybe someone allready volunteered, then I
will back-off

The only problem might be that my CDROM player isn't working right now.

Wiliam Wagenaar,
Middelburg NL