RE: [OM] Maine coast anyone?

Subject: RE: [OM] Maine coast anyone?
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 15:13:14 -0500
I think it would be hard to beat Mt. Desert Isle for both nice (though not
the  most challenging) bicycle riding and photographic opportunites. Edward
Weston went there to photograph, but didn't come away with very much because
of unusually persistent poor  weather. The vistas  from Cadillac mountain
are quite impressive on a clear day. This time of year there is apt to be
some fog, unless you can get there right after a nice dry cold front.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx