[OM] Off-Topic

Subject: [OM] Off-Topic
From: johncw@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 16:30:04 -0700

With all the Windows bashing going on, add these to your Windows
"signature" collection. (If this offends anyone, sorry!)

1. At the box was written:
Requires Win95 or better
So I installed Linux

2. Windows? No thanks; I have work to do?

3. A woman had been married three times and was still a virgin. Somebody
asked her how that could be possible.
"Well," she said. "The first time I married an octogenarian and he died
before we could consummate the marriage."
"The second time I married a naval officer and war broke out on our wedding
day and he died before we could consummate the marriage."
?The third time I married a Microsoft Windows programmer and he just sat on
the edge of the bed and kept telling me how good it was going to be."