[OM] RFC: Should I bail ?

Subject: [OM] RFC: Should I bail ?
From: "vivey" <vivey@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 00:03:08 -0500
I dont know if this helps, but I have heard of an adapter that allows Zuiko
lenses to be used on the EOS if I remember right.  Someone on this list
recently went to Asia  or someplace and offered to buy one for anyone who
wanted one while he was there.  I think we ALL would like to see another
generation of the OM system added by Olympus but they dont seem to have
enough noise about it  yet to warrant building one.  Good luck,
Viv