RE: [OM] RFC: Should I bail ?

Subject: RE: [OM] RFC: Should I bail ?
From: "Windrim, Brian" <brian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 09:58:07 +0100
Cc: "'olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Gareth,

a digital EOS body is imminent. I would expect the
specs to be something similar to the D1. See:

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/canon_eos_digital.htm

KJP Calumet have a sort of Pro Roadshow doing the rounds of the UK
next week (they're in Edinburgh on the 14th) and I *think* that
they may be previewing the new Canon. I'll check this evening and
let you know the Manchester date and venue (assuming there is one).

If you were changing to Nikon mount, the Fuji S1 seems to have a
lot of the capability of the D1 at rather lower cost.

However, I would naturally urge you not to abandon OM :-)
All of the above strike me as very expensive (and conspicuous) items
to take into a pub.

But yes, if you do decide to bail, please do offer your gear to the
list first.

-Brian