Re: [OM] A thief who came for dinner (was: inexpensive items FS)

Subject: Re: [OM] A thief who came for dinner (was: inexpensive items FS)
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 08:58:04 -0700
Tom Scales wrote:

>If you don't still have my address, it's
>
>Tom Scales
>10xxx Lo****bie Drive
>Austin TX 78xxx

Regarding the subject line: well, now that we all know where
Tom lives, who's stopping us from paying him a little visit
while he's not home, and raiding his OLY closets for the
really "expensive" gear? :-) :-)  Indeed, we all know he has
them, right?  And if he's a smart guy (and it looks like he
is!), his OLY toys are probably insured, so no harm is done,
huh? ... <sly grin>

Seriously, I repeat the suggestion to all my fellow Zuiks and
Zuikettes to keep important personal information off the list,
or at least have it carefully disguised.  Judging from the
amount of junk posts occasionally hitting this list (there was
one just yesterday -- on Age Reversal), there are all kinds of
"eyeballs" lurking out there, and it is prudent to assume that
at least some of them are not as well intentioned or as benign
as the rest of us.

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxx