[OM] Zuiko lenses - a BEGINNER question

Subject: [OM] Zuiko lenses - a BEGINNER question
From: "Samu Mielonen" <ex@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 18:11:16 +0300
I've been lurking on this list for only a while, but
now that I've noticed that my 24mm and 50mm aren't enough
I need to ask all you Zuiko experts something.

I've been looking at getting a single focal lenght 90+ mm
lens for my OM-4Ti.

Unfortunately the ones available here in Finland are almost
always quite slow (the used ones) or outrageously expensive
(the new ones).

So, does anybody know what are commong going prices used/new
for the following lenses and what are the chances of finding
them (esp. on the net):

90mm f/2 macro MC
100mm f/2 MC
180mm f/2 MC
250mm f/2 MC
Olympus 1.4X teleconverter

Also, if anybody has ever seen or ... behold actually used,
one of the following:

Tamron SP 80-200mm f/2.8 ED IF
Tokina 80-200mm f/2.8 AT-X
Vivitar Series 1 90mmm f/2.5 macro

I'd appreciate any comments as to the pricing, availability,
characteristics, etc of the above lenses.

I really need one tele (I think :)

best regards,
        Samu

PS Also, having the standard OM-4Ti screen, I would like to
have something much brighter. What would be the best choice
for maximum brightness and ease of seeing under low light
conditions?