Re: [OM] Seeking Winder2 DIY Repair Advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Seeking Winder2 DIY Repair Advice
From: "C.H.Ling - Accura" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 23:33:19 +0800
My two MD-1s has the same symptom when I acquire them two years ago. The
problem was due to dry up of a high viscosity grease inside, after adding
some grease, it works fine up to now. I don't know whether the Winder II has
the same construction as the MD-1 or not, but most likely it has the same
problem. It may not be a DIY job, since you have to disassembly the units
before you can access to the problem area (it is a semi-free rotating dish,
require some grease to bring it to proper action).

C.H.Ling