RE: [OM] REMOTE FOR WINDER 1

Subject: RE: [OM] REMOTE FOR WINDER 1
From: "Riek, Christopher" <christopher.riek@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 16:08:53 -0400
The plug next to the trigger on the winder is a 2.5mm (micro phono)
socket. You can get one of these at Radio Shack or your local
electronics parts store. To fire the winder, you just have to short
the two contacts. I use a momentary contact switch (also from
Radio Shack). You can insert as much wire as you want between
the plug and the switch, or come up with some kind of wireless
do-dad that will close the contacts.
-Chris Riek