Re: [OM] Life is entertaining [OT - completely]

Subject: Re: [OM] Life is entertaining [OT - completely]
From: "Francois Corriveau" <francoiscorriveau@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 17:44:22 EDT
Hi Tom

I hope your wife's new pancreas will work properly. I'm sending my "positive toughts" from Quebec!

Francois

From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [OM] Life is entertaining [OT - completely]
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 07:02:11 -0500

Just thought everyone might be interested. I'm sitting in a hospital surgery
waiting room right now. It's 7am and I've been in this little room since 11
last night. In Minnesota.

My wife is a diabetic with some pretty advanced complications and she is
receiving a pancreas transplant.  The surgery went well and she is in
recovery.  Hopefully she'll go upstairs soon!

This is her second one, her first one was last fall and it didn't work at
all, so we're hoping and hoping.

Since I will mostly be sitting in a hospital room bored for the next week or
so, I'll still be on the list.

Interesting stuff.

Tom