[OM] Re: Wireless triggers

Subject: [OM] Re: Wireless triggers
From: Vaughan Bromfield <vaughan.bromfield@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 12:57:28 +1000
> Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 12:58:00 -0700
> From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [OM] REMOTE FOR WINDER 1
>
> >Suggestions please  --  Is there a wireless remote trigger that will plug
> >into the Winder 1?
Folks

A related story...

When I was in photo school a lecturer told a story about pro
photographers shooting (IIRC) either a large explosion or a rocket
launch or somthing similar. They had to be a mile or so from the site
but the cameras could be closer. All used the latest fandangled radio
control links to motor drives, except one stuborn old bugger that ran a
cable the whole distance. To cut a long story short, radio interference
rendered the wireless links unusable, and only one person brought home
the bacon...

Vaughan