re: [OM] Life is entertaining [OT - completely]

Subject: re: [OM] Life is entertaining [OT - completely]
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 06:14:16 -0400
Hi Tom,
My thoughts are with the both of you.  Sounds like pretty heavy stuff.
I didn't know that it was even possible to do a pancreas transplant.
Hopefully, this one will prove totally successful.

I'm glad you could share this with the list.  I found it a help after my
son crashed his helicopter last September.  Hope you do as well.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA

Tom Scales said:
Just thought everyone might be interested. I'm sitting in a hospital
surgery
waiting room right now. It's 7am and I've been in this little room since
11
last night. In Minnesota.

My wife is a diabetic with some pretty advanced complications and she is
receiving a pancreas transplant.  The surgery went well and she is in
recovery.  Hopefully she'll go upstairs soon!