RE: [OM] Re: Olympus-digest V2 #1669

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Olympus-digest V2 #1669
From: "Riek, Christopher" <christopher.riek@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 08:27:05 -0400
I've heard this mentioned before, and it seems like it would work.
(As always, use your judgement) Push the rod right back into the
camera. Be careful of how you hold the camera so as not to allow
the rod to touch the curtains! Then insert a long screw down into
the hole, head first. Hold the screw against the side of the hole so
that the head hangs under the edge and pull up lightly. This should
pop the back open and allow you to retrieve the missing rod. Good
luck.

-Chris Riek