RE: [OM] OK, I had to change the subject line - OT

Subject: RE: [OM] OK, I had to change the subject line - OT
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 09:32:25 -0700
Too bad.  My former place of employment had a gorgeous Oly flexible
fiberoptic scope with the accompanying halogen light source.  Bought it to
be able to examine the innards of torpedoes without totally dismantling the
things.  Think it got used a grand total of perhaps 5 times.  Wish I knew
what became of the thing...