Re: [OM] [OT] Leather and its Zuiko "counterpants"

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Leather and its Zuiko "counterpants"
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 11:34:52 -0700
Les Clark <lclark@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:
>
>>So, go ahead -- beat up on me!  I probably deserve it anyway.  Besides,
>>given my recent "OM leather fetish", I might even enjoy it! :-) :-)
>
>You must mean you have a leather tutu now?

Tisk, tisk!  Need I remind you all that my tutu is "The Third Rail" of the
OM list?  Many men foolishly ventured under my tutu, only to re-emerge as
... uhm, boys with _very_ high tenor voices!!

Oh well, Les is an old friend, so I'll let this one slide.  Besides, as
everyone on this list knows, I'm a uniter, not a divider... :-)

For the record, when I'm on a prowl for my next "OM leather novelty",
I don my finest Lederhosen.  And each time I find yet another color
leatherette clad OM body, I proclaim ein Prosit, down ein Stein (or two!)
of Löwenbräu beer, voice a cheerful Yodel, and burst in a folksy, very
traditional Shuhplattler dance.  Now, isn't that Gemütlich?  :-)

(Jeez!  My fingers are numb from typing in all those "umlauts"... )

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxx
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA