RE: [OM] Life is entertaining [OT - completely]

Subject: RE: [OM] Life is entertaining [OT - completely]
From: "Edward Heler, Ph.D." <eheler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 13:54:42 -0500
Tom:

My best wishes to your wife and to you.  My nephew-in-law is a
physician-in-training at that university and hospital.  He is doing an
MD/PhD and is doing the research sequence now.  I'm not sure what area he is
working in as a researcher but it may be in transplants.  If you run across
a Jonathan Carlson, tell him hello.

I have done research on transplantation, so I know what your wife is going
through and also what you are experiencing and the long road you both have
to travel.  I am post-heart attack and every day now is entertaining and
precious, as they were before but I didn't recognize them as such.  There is
beauty all around us, not just the coeds.  Go photograph them and spread
your artistic bent.  And may God go with you both.

Ed Heler

Edward Heler, Ph.D.
eheler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx