Re: [OM] Life is entertaining [OT - OK, some OM content in this one)

Subject: Re: [OM] Life is entertaining [OT - OK, some OM content in this one)
From: "Craig Roberts" <croberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 15:20:18 -0400
Hi Tom,

My best wishes to both you and Debbie.  I used to live in White Bear Lake
(and loved it).

My wife is diabetic as well, diagnosed ten years ago with Type 1 at the age
of 41 (!).  It changed her life (and mine) in many ways.  On the positive
side, it redirected her career.  She went back to school, got a Master's
degree in Nursing (she was already an RN) and became a CDE (Certified
Diabetes Educator).  She now works at the famed Joslin Diabetes Center here
in Boston.

So...for both personal and professional reasons, we're both pullin' for ya!

Craig Roberts
an OM junkie in Boston