Re: [OM] Life is entertaining [OT - completely]

Subject: Re: [OM] Life is entertaining [OT - completely]
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 12:30:17 -0500
>Subject: Re: [OM] Life is entertaining [OT - completely]

Tom,

Sorry to hear about your wife's medical situation.  Last month, my wife was
diagnosed with Breast Cancer.  I've sat in the waiting room twice--two
weeks in a row.  However, they were taking parts out, whereas your wife was
getting replacement parts.  I won't say the sappy "I know what you are
going through" lines, but will just say "hang in there."  It's during times
like these that we really aren't interested in how somebody's Great Aunt
Mimi survived a double-hemorage of her gluteo-clavicus or something far out
like that.

I'm assuming that you drove and are going back south on I-35.  If you are
making any stops on the way, say in Des Moines, just let me know and I'll
be happy to take that 350/2.8 off your hands.  (I do have the
35/shift--which you don't have yet!  Even trade?)

Sorry, I regressed.  Seriously, back to your wife.  When it seems
darkest--it really could be that dark!  Take refuge in what you know is
solid:  Your love and your faith.  Recovery is long, hard and lonely.
Healing is a personal thing and both of you have suffered greatly.

Ken Norton
Newton, IA