RE: [OM] (Fwd) help with OM-2N

Subject: RE: [OM] (Fwd) help with OM-2N
From: "Riek, Christopher" <christopher.riek@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 12:55:49 -0400
It seems like Dita needs some new batteries. I've heard lots of
times "...but the battery check works..." only to have the camera
work fine with new batteries. It seems like the battery check
uses much less juice than actual operation of the camera.
Give the camera some new batteries and try it again.
-Chris Riek