Re: [OM] SETI searchers sought

Subject: Re: [OM] SETI searchers sought
From: Stephen Border <sborder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 17:59:06 +1000
> So far, I've processed 522, which is more than 97.5810f the users, and I
> consider myself a total failure.

So my 116 looks pretty ordinary, but in my defence I will say I only started in
April. What is the penalty for underachievers :-)

 > But if we do ever find 'em, they'd better be using Olympus equipment to take
 > pictures

Well it does say "Intelligence", so obviously they would by Oly users, maybe if
it is an advanced intelligence we could buy some secondhand OM5s and 6s from
them.  :-)

Stephen