Re: [OM] Ritz OM Covering

Subject: Re: [OM] Ritz OM Covering
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 09:03:02 -0500

        Yes I do remember this service. Although, I remember it in connection
with their offering to "Ritzise"(?) your camera. You would send them your
camera and they would CLA it and add the new
coverings. They also said that their adjustments were to the point that it
would significantly reduce the manufactures' "fudge" factor of the shutter
speeds. IOW they would tighten up the
tolerances even higher than they factory.
        Would be interesting to know your comments upon this propaganda and
upon the feel of the camera you received.

                        yours diamond to hear,

                                Garry D. Lewis